Mladen Turk wrote:
> You could copy it to some sandbox or something, since there is
> lots of usable code in there like console mode httpd API client
> for testing modules, etc.

It's trivial to
svn cp -r 571005 https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/connectors/trunk/ajp/

to wherever you like, e.g. a sandbox at tomcat or httpd (or labs), or what
have you.  Or simply retrieve the pieces you find useful.  Two forks of the
same code on two trunks is problematic anyways if they don't stay in sync,
so I'm sure Mark meant well, even if he didn't notice there were non-module
utilities hiding within that tree.