Mark Thomas wrote:
Hi,

Following on from my previous over eager attempt to clean up the
duplicate code in connectors I would like to propose the following

- remove connectors/trunk/ajp/CHANGES
- remove connectors/trunk/ajp/proxy
- move connectors/trunk/ajp/ajplib to connectors/trunk/ajplib

Thoughts?

I propose we create connectors/sanbox and move the
trunk/ajp/* code in there.
ajp/proxy code can be removed of course.

Later if we choose to use the existing code from
ajplib as base for JK3 we can either put it inside
trunk/jk3 or inside trunk/ajplib if we choose to
have independent protocol library.

Regards,
Mladen