We have successufully installed the connector between tomcat and
IIS.

In the configuration process there is a step that let me surprise.

I should create a virtual directory jakarta that points to a
dir with isapi_redirect.dll. Why? Why chould not the fisical path of
the dll be in the registry like workers, ecc. ?

Remembert that this virtual directory is reachable even from
outside !?! Can't this generate some security problems ?