To chuck the FAQ from the site we can do this in one of a few ways
1) Delete the files and watch lots of 404's appear (yuck)
2) Change each faq with a META refresh (ok short term, crappy longer term)
3) Other??

Personally I'd like to archive them and 301 redirect the appropriate pages to the wiki. But with the current config, is .htaccess turned on anywhere where I (or anyione with the right karma) can add rewrite rules or appropriate?

-Tim