+1

On Dec 15, 2007, at 4:41 AM, Peter Rossbach wrote:

Hi Filip,

good news :-) I am happy to test this features :-)

Regards
Peter

Am 14.12.2007 um 20:53 schrieb Filip Hanik - Dev Lists:

In the near future, I plan to add the following to trunk

1. annotation dependency injection patch
2. cluster JMX configurations
3. any NIO improvements that haven't been ported

I've also completed a non blocking comet write implementation in sandbox, and will write some demo/sample apps to demonstrate before I suggest moving forward with it.

Filip