+1

Am 04.01.2008 um 19:34 schrieb Mark Thomas:

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
we have a lot of updates added in, I think it may be good to set a date
for our next release and work towards that

+1.

There are a stack of changes (both committed and proposed) for 5.5.x as
well. It would be good to plan a 5.5.x release as well.

I'll also do a 4.1.x release and wrap up the few remaining patches for that.