Remy Maucherat wrote:

On my platform [Linux + IcedTea], with the new policy in place, I get an
error initializing a timestamp used by the FileHandler (why such a class
ends up using a file like this is a mystery):

Can you turn on the debugging so we can figure out which file it is. I'd rather add a specific permission, or at least a limited one, rather than a default read permission for java_home and every file below it (assuming that is where the file it is trying to read is located).

Cheers,