William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
Rainer Jung wrote:

- cleanup and prepare for each of the targets underneath or "release".

Either way, since in the source tgz target there is already an exclude list, I would prefer to update that exclude list and use the same one whereever possible, so something like:

FYI - this is all overkill.  If you are packaging on win32, svn export
does your cr/lf line endings by default, but you can create a unix
package with svn export --native-eol LF.  Contrawise on unix, you can
create the win32 .zip with svn export --native-eol CRLF.

I did set svn properties for all non-binary files to
have eol-style native. However it seems that lots of files
have been added since the last update, and commiters didn't
follow the suggestion for svn config file [auto-props]
I posted few years back :)

Here are two windows scripts that will setup the correct props
for all files in the repo.

Regards,
Mladen

@echo off
if "%OS%" == "Windows_NT" setlocal

if "%1" == "" (
set SCRIPT_NAME=%~f0
) else (
set SCRIPT_NAME=%~f1
)

for /D %%i in (*) do (
cd %%i
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.java
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.properties
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.xml
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.xsd
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.xsl
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.dtd
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.tld
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.html
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.txt
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.jsp
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.jspx
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.jspf
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.sh
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.bat
svn propset svn:eol-style native *.svg
svn propset svn:mime-type image/gif *.gif
svn propset svn:mime-type image/jpeg *.jpg
svn propset svn:mime-type image/bmp *.bmp
svn propset svn:mime-type application/pdf *.pdf
svn propset svn:mime-type application/pdf *.pdf
svn propset svn:mime-type image/x-icon *.ico

call %SCRIPT_NAME% %SCRIPT_NAME%
cd ..
)
@echo off