Mark Thomas wrote:
Remy Maucherat wrote:
The candidates binaries are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~remm/tomcat-6/v6.0.16/

According to the release process, the 6.0.16 tag is:
[ ] Broken
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[X] Stable

I currently see a small number TCK failures. As this is the first time I have run the TCK it may well be my configuration that is wrong. I am looking into the errors at the moment.

It is amazing what adding
-Dorg.apache.catalina.STRICT_SERVLET_COMPLIANCE=true
can do ;)

The tests all pass bar the signature one that I can't get the class to compile for. Any hints or tips appreciated.

I don't have any heavy usage of 6.0.x at the moment but I couldn't break anything just poking around with the app I do have running at home.