Understood. All I am really asking/begging/patching for is a HttpOnly option for the JSESSIONID cookie.

- Jim
Guenter Knauf wrote:
Hi,
we can't do this one
https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/attachment.cgi?id=21741

that's a servlet spec class

well, that wasnt clever now!
You should first have commited, then made a trip to Kauai with your laptop, and then from there at the Tomcat coding party via wireless *just found* that this is invalid, told him personally, and then revoke the commit again.....!
LOL! I'll keep that in mind for the next time :)
cheers, Guen.

Jim Manico
Senior Application Security Engineer
Aspect Security