Hi JFC,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Author: jfclere
Date: Wed Jul  9 05:36:55 2008
New Revision: 675147

Log:
The  $(shell \ls $(JK_DIR)/*.c) doesn't seem to work replace it with a list of
files.

 # Defines for example NSAPI programs running under SOLARIS
# Choose between the settings for gcc or Sun Studio compiler
+SUITSPOT_HOME=/opt/SUNWwbsvr/plugins

We should move the SUITSPOT_HOME up before the comment on choosing values for gcc or cc.

 # gcc
 # If you get relocation errors, try:
 #   1. compiling with Sun's cc
 #   2. statically linking with libgcc
 #   3. Adjusting LD_LIBRARY_PATH to grab libgcc_s
-CC=gcc
+#CC=gcc
 # For 64 Bit builds, add "-m64" to EXTRA_CFLAGS
-EXTRA_CFLAGS=-fPIC -pthread
-LDFLAGS=-shared
+#EXTRA_CFLAGS=-fPIC -pthread
+#LDFLAGS=-shared
# Sun Studio cc compiler
-#CC=cc
+CC=cc
 # For 64 Bit builds, add "-xtarget=generic64" to EXTRA_CFLAGS
-#EXTRA_CFLAGS=-xcode=pic32 -mt
-#LDFLAGS=-G
+EXTRA_CFLAGS=-xcode=pic32 -mt
+LDFLAGS=-G

I think we shouldn't switch the default between minor versions. So let's keep gcc active and cc commented. I gues this part was not really what you were after when committing.

Regards,

Rainer