Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
there is a required patch in STATUS.txt before I can actually move this, right now its failing TCK tests

Filip

Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
How about cutting a release candidate on Monday, Aug 18th and if all is well, have a release towards end of next week?

Don't we have the same erreur in trunk and tc6.0.x?

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Filip