On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Costin Manolache <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> and easier to embed variant. I think it's time to see what can be
> contributed back to tomcat main branch, what can be
> released, and what needs to be retired or moved out.

Overall, a huge +1.  I think this is the best news and effort on
Tomcat development in a while.  It's like a breath of fresh air, and
I'm not joking ;)

Personally, not only am I happy to see this in the abstract, I would
love to use it in several concrete use-cases that exist today for me.

+1 to graduating these components and merging them into the trunk, and
making them Tomcat 7.0.

Yoav

--
Thanks,