+1

On Oct 3, 2008, at 9:47 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

I would like to propose creating two new products in bugzilla:

- Tomcat mod_jk
- Tomcat APR-native

I am open to suggestions for better component names.

The bug reporting pages on the website and in the docs would need to be
updated.

Advantages:
- All issues in a single place instead of assigned to the Tomcat version
the OP happens to be using
- The connector versions will be used instead of the Tomcat version the OP
happens to be using

Disadvantages
- A deluge of e-mail as the bugs are moved around

The e-mail deluge I can deal with by re-routing all the Tomcat bugs to me rather than the list whilst I do the move. Any 'genuine' bug mail I will
forward to the dev list.