Rainer Jung wrote:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] schrieb:
Author: mturk
Date: Mon Oct  6 07:28:20 2008
New Revision: 702160

Log:
Implement global shared memory lock for IIS. With IIS 6+ we don't have a single
process any more

I also noticed, that the new feature I added some months ago, namely
automatic sizing of the shm segment will fail, if there are multiple
processes that allocate wofrkers duplicate from the shm.

For Apache, only the parent will allocate from shm, but for IIS with
application pools, each pool will allocate independently from shm.

As long as the workers.properties only exist globally, each pool will
have the same workers and thus the size of the shm needs to be
multiplied with the number of pools. Is this something we can retrieve
easily during initialization?

I fixed that.
See the r699569. The shared memory name now has INSTANCE_ID appended.

Regards
--
^(TM)