Mladen Turk schrieb:
>> If you are short on time, I can prepare the snapshot this evening, but
>> would prefer you to build the win binaries, because I don't have an old
>> MS compiler. If you want me to do the snapshot, send a short message,
>> otherwise I'll wait for you and work on something else.
>>

> I'll do the full SR.

Great. I added the optional IIS stuff to the changelog and the svn
revision to the exposed version in any dev build based on an archive
produced with the jkrelease.sh script. So at least the startup log
contains the info, which code revision was precisely used (in the case
it's not a tagged version). Done with that.

Regards,

Rainer