[ x] +1 yes move it to the modules directory

Regards
Peter

PS: I am currently test the bayeux stuff. Currently StockTicker example don't work at Safari...

Am 02.11.2008 um 14:22 schrieb Filip Hanik - Dev Lists:

now that we do have a module directory, I'd like to propose to take the bayeux impl out of tomcat core, and put it into an individual module

reasons
1. It's built on top of Tomcat, but its not core tomcat
2. We can release it more frequently to fix bugs
3. If there is a bug in Bayeux, we don't need a new tomcat release

Please select one:
[ ] +1 yes move it to the modules directory
[ ]  0 I fine either way
[ ] -1 Let's discuss before we make a move

Filip