Just an reminder that the voting is still on ;)

I'll wait another 48 hrs, and if not voted
seems we'll have to forget about this version.

Mladen Turk wrote:
Hello to the Tomcat team,

Native 1.1.16 has been available for testing for almost a week,
so I would like to proceed with the release vote.

If you want to take a look, the final source distribution can be
downloaded from:
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/native/source/

Some binaries (windows only) are available at:
http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/native/binaries/

So here's the vote.
It will be closed on Wednesday November 5th, 2:00 p.m. GMT.

Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.16 is:

[ ] Stable - no major issues, no regressions
[ ] Beta   - at least one significant issue -- tell us what it is
[ ] Alpha  - multiple significant issues -- tell us what they are

Thank you,

--
^(TM)