Rainer Jung wrote:
On 06.03.2009 14:19, Mladen Turk wrote:

JkMount /foo aw
JkMount /bar aw

Now, if /bar is slow and gets timeout it would mean that
/foo will be banned as well (although it might work perfectly)

But I see your point. Since configured it should be banned
immediately. However this requires that admins behave 'smart'
and deploy their applications to different instances and use
different workers.

Ideal would be for us to have per JkMount status in shared
memory. This is something for the future definitely.

Yeah, there's such a dependency between mounts and workers. But exactly for this case we now have reply timeouts which can be set per mount. Because here one size doesn't fit all. By default all reply timeouts are off though.

Right, but although the reply timeouts are per mount the
consequences are per worker, because if one mount triggers
timeout all others will be affected.

So I think going into global error here is safe.

For now yes, until we'll have a shared memory for each mount.
With that we'll be able to completely decouple
connection from application logic.

Regards
--
^(TM)