Hi Sebb,

On 10.03.2009 21:33, sebb wrote:
On 10/03/2009, Rainer Jung<rainer.j...@kippdata.de>  wrote:
Hi all,

  version 1.2.28 of mod_jk is approaching its release. A code snapshot
  (revision 752124) is available at:

http://tomcat.apache.org/dev/dist/tomcat-connectors/jk/source/jk-1.2.28-dev/

The NOTICE file is non-standard, as it does not contain the product
name or the Copyright year(s).

See:

http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html#notice

for details

Fixed in r752627.

===

Incorrect Javadoc:
org.apache.jk.status.JkStatusTask.setPropertyBalancer

Fixed in r752629 +r752644. The whole JavaDocs are a mess though, they are more or less only stubs. The Java parts of the connectors release would need a bit of love.

===

Findbugs reports:
org.apache.jk.status.JkStatusParser.digester isn't final but should be

I asked Peter to have a look.

===

Some odd numbers in the code in mod_jk.c:

static array_header *parse_request_log_string(pool * p, const char *s,
                                               const char **err)
{
     array_header *a = ap_make_array(p, 15, sizeof(request_log_format_item));
// Why 15?

Initial size, the array will automatically grow, if needed. I first introduced a defined constant for that, and then changed my mind and switched to using "0" as the initial size. Arrays and tables resize automatically and this is not a critical code path w.r.t. performance.

r752636 + r752641.

static const char *jk_add_env_var(cmd_parms * cmd,
                                   void *dummy,
                                   char *env_name, char *default_value)
{
         conf->envvar_items = ap_make_array(cmd->pool, 0,
                                            sizeof(envvar_item));
// Why 0? This is the number of entries to create?

Default + automatic resize. See above.

Thanks for having a look.

Regards,

Rainer