Gentlemen,

Let me ask this.  What is the maxPostSize in Tomcat?    I'm ok with "a" but
I'm trying to think ahead in how to make an extremely large POST acceptable
maybe for 7.  I have not hit the maxPostSize at all, and I have uploaded
some large (+20MB) files with tomcat.  Let me see if I can successfully
reproduce the bug.  Would there be  way to remove the maxPostSize cap and
accept what ever the user puts in there size wise?

Regards,

- Josh