Filip Hanik - Dev Lists wrote:
> Http11Processor.java
>
> inputBuffer.parseRequestLine();
>                 request.setStartTime(System.currentTimeMillis());
>                 keptAlive = true;
>                 if (disableUploadTimeout) {
>                     socket.setSoTimeout(soTimeout);
>                 } else {
>                     socket.setSoTimeout(timeout);
>                 }
>                 inputBuffer.parseHeaders();
>
> Isn't the condition reversed here?
> If I set disableUploadTimeout=true, shouldn't we then set the 5min
> timeout (socket.setSoTimeout(timeout).

No.

disableUploadTimeout==true means disable the special upload timeout and
use the standard socket timout (soTimeout)

disableUploadTimeout==false means use the special upload timeout (timeout)

> If I read the code correctly, we
> do the opposite.

There are too many negatives in the code which causes confusion but the
current trunk code is correct. It wasn't right for a long time. See:
and