Am 05.08.2009 12:37, schrieb Henri Gomez:
Hi Rainer.

With your latest patch, it seems to works.

May be the problem wasn't in thread collision but just with pool
problem with double inits.

I'll do more tests and so stress load

Same patches needed to make it works on i5/OS V6R1.

When did a new release of mod_jk is planned (1.2.29 ?)

Hi Henri,

I collected a couple of ideas for a 1.3 branch, so doing a 1.2.29 in the next 2-4 weeks before branching seems reasonable, because we have some small things patched since 1.2.28. I'm a bit busy right now, but could move towards releasing next week.

Is there any additional change you want to provide or that is needed for i5?

Regards,

Rainer