On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 1:25 AM, Henri Gomez <henri.go...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And what about some sort of OSGI glue

Thanks for volunteering :-).
Note that my goal is to _remove_ any framework feature from tomcat-lite -
leave just http and
services, no config file or class loading.
The current 'integration' interface seems to be enough for spring - feel
free to add hooks/listeners
for any other framework, but no direct dependency.

> and Maven as build tool ?

Well, you know my opinion on Maven.
However - I'm now using ant-ivy for all downloads, and use a pom.xml file to
declare the dependencies
( ant-ivy can use either its format or pom ). I also added the 'compile'
section - and it seems to
at least compile and test. I'm not planning to maintain or use it - but if
other people want to use mvn I have no problem
as long as build.xml and eclipse .classpath keep working.

Costin