yeah, I'm a dumbass, should have set it on the entire builder, not just the
first step, fixed now and the build now passes, thanks!

> 2. In the recent updates to the trunk build files Mark not only merged
> our three build files into build.xml, but also configured the
> dependencies. To build TC trunk release now it is sufficient to call
> "ant release" and it will perform all the steps: download,
> compilation, compilation of extra, bundling the release.

Ah, excellent, I didn't dig into the changes enough, I've now wiped the
previous steps, thanks again.

Right then, we can move on to the next stages.

I know I still need to add JDK 5 for Tomcat 6 'ant download' to complete.

There was mention of making the produced builds available.

Can you let me know what builds you want making available and I'll get on
with it?

Probably the contents of output/release ? or just the contents of
output/release/v7.0.0-dev/src/ ?

What else?

Thanks

Gav...