Hi Kevan;

>>>As Mark mentioned, the Geronimo community is building an EE6 Web Profile
server and full EE6 profile, also. Current releases of Geronimo already
>>>provide custom assemblies which can provide lighter-weight server
runtimes (e.g. web container, only) customized to the needs of your
application(s). >>>You'd be more than welcome to work with the Geronimo
community.
Yes, this seems a more reasonable approach :)  Maybe I can create some
extension for injection JSR-299 beans into Servlets and Filters for Tomcat.

>>>Regarding a maven build, Geronimo has a tomcat-archetype which can be
used to create a Tomcat maven build environment. You might want to check it
out.
Really, I do not see it, I will check it.

Thanks;
--Gurkan