"Felix Kurth" <xil...@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:4bb7b644.7080...@googlemail.com...
Hi

I am highly interestet in implementing the SPDY protokoll for tomcat. The last two days i was trying to figure out how connector development works. All I could find was a hint that there is a C and a Java part (I am very comfotable with Java and a little less with C).
now my Questions:
could somebody give me a hint:
 where i find the interface that connectors have to Implement?

These are in the org.apache.coyote package. The Adapter is implemented by Tomcat, and the connector just gets an instance of it.

 where can i find the http connector sourcecode for reference?

The implemented connectors are in sub packages under org.apache.coyote.

 how much of the work has to be done in C?

Probably none.

greetings Felix