On 09/04/2010 03:10, topclass8205 wrote:
I'm making some web server for managing specific application.
at first, I want to run or stop a application at remote desktop using JSP
server.

So, I used following code.

Process process = Runtime.getRuntime().exec("C:\\test.exe");

then I confirm that 'test.exe' is running at remote desktop but background.
I could fine 'test.exe' from windows task manager. but I can't see it's
window.
It's invisible.

how can I make it visible at remote desktop? anybody give me some advices.

thanks in advance.

This message is off-topic for this list. Please use the Tomcat users mailing list.