All,

The 7.0.0-RC1 process worked reasonably well so I am going stick with
generating RC's for now. The next Tomcat 7.0.0 release candiate is ready
for testing. 7.0.0-RC2 can
be obtained from:
http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/tomcat-7/v7.0.0-RC2/
The svn tag is:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_0_RC2/

Please test this release candidate and provide feedback.

Please run all of your tests against this candidate and report all
failures in a single response. I'd like to avoid the test, stop at first
failure, new tag, test, stop at first failure, new tag etc. cycle that
we started to see with Tomcat 6.

And now for the important part:

The 7.0.0-RC2 tag is
[ ] Broken - do not release
[ ] Alpha  - go ahead and release 7.0.0 Alpha based on 7.0.0-RC2
[ ] Beta   - go ahead and release 7.0.0 Beta based on 7.0.0-RC2
[ ] Stable - go ahead and release 7.0.0 Stable based on 7.0.0-RC2

The following issues were noted:
-

Thanks,