Hi Konstantin Kolinko,

Thanks for your response..

*Evidence *: i have checked *localhost_accesslog.log* in  tomcat to see
whether i am getting any request from IIS to tomcat through
isapi_redirector.dll. But i found nothing in the log.

If i replace the isapi_redirector.dll which is provided by tomcat website
itself then i can see the request in log and everything works fine.

With regard's
vinay