On 29/06/2010 18:24, sebb wrote:
On 29 June 2010 16:17, jean-frederic clere<jfcl...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Due to bugs (49445 and 49424) and as I was not able to finish the
release process quickly (because of working remotely) and as releases
are cheap we would like to abandon 6.0.27 and propose the vote for 6.0.28

The candidates binaries are available here:
http://people.apache.org/~jfclere/tomcat-6/v6.0.28/

According to the release process, the 6.0.28 build corresponding to the
tag TOMCAT_6_0_28 is:
[ ] Broken
[ ] Alpha
[ ] Beta
[ ] Stable
+++

Comments?

Starts up OK, able to enter Tomcat Manager, however click on
"/manager" - i.e. http://localhost:8080/manager/ - and I get:

type Status report
message /manager/
description The requested resource (/manager/) is not available.

Similarly for /host-manager:

type Status report
message /host-manager/
description The requested resource (/host-manager/) is not available.

Entirely as expected. This is not an issue.