On 30.08.2010 13:13, Jim Jagielski wrote:
I was thinking the same thing... I want to test and verify
the patches and then will likely T&R 5.5 later this week or
early next week (depending on feedback ;) ).

Do you have notes about the 5.5 release procedure somewhere (your own or Filip's)? Maybe we can add them to svn to stay on the safe side concerning RM options. When we ran into the mail factory problem I realized the first time, that there are so many properties which influence the build result for 5.5.

Regards,

Rainer