On 9/14/2010 6:00 AM, wr...@apache.org wrote:
> Author: wrowe
> Date: Tue Sep 14 11:00:40 2010
> New Revision: 996836

> Log:
> Identify JK_ISAPI for jk_version.h PACKAGE definition
>
> Modified:
>     tomcat/jk/trunk/native/iis/Makefile.amd64
>     tomcat/jk/trunk/native/iis/Makefile.ia64
>     tomcat/jk/trunk/native/iis/Makefile.x86

Could someone who uses these regularly please validate I didn't break them too
badly,
along with the other iis/Makefile.vc?

Also, can folks clarify, are these files intended to be named mod_jk-1.2.30.so,
isapi_redirector-1.2.30.dll etc, or just the simple
mod_jk.so/isapi_redirector.dll
file names?  There are two concepts in win32, an internal name (the file we
link)
and the representational name (if it is renamed, etc) and I'd like to make sure
we have the right values in the version resource.