Okay a last questions in this case. Also please note works pretty
hetic at the moment. If theres multiple changes to be made it may take
some time.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 9:56 PM, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 15/09/2010 20:44, Wesley Acheson wrote:

>>> 6 I received an error that two jar files were missing
>>> "c:\usr\share\java\wsdl4j-1.6.1\wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar" and
>>> "c:\usr\share\java\jaxrpc-1.1-rc4\geronimo-spec-jaxrpc-1.1-rc4.jar"
> That is for an optional module. I normally exclude that part of the
> source tree. Or you can run the full build and you'll get the modules.

Whats the target for full build? Is this not contradicted by your below answer?