On 15 September 2010 14:55, Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> It would be good to get an official release of jdbc-pool up on the
> mirrors. If this vote passes, I'll add some appropriate pages to the web
> site for docs, downloads etc.
>
> 1.0.9.0 fixes a small number of bugs reported against 1.0.8.5 both in
> Bugzilla and through $work.
>
> The candidates source and binaries are available here:
> http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/jdbc-pool-v1.0.9.0/
>
> According to the release process, the 1.0.9.0 tag is:
> [ ] Broken
> [ ] Alpha
> [ ] Beta
> [ ] Stable

The tomcat-juli jar has N&L files in the META-INF directory, and the
MANIFEST file has Specification and Implementation headers (and
source/target JDK)

However, none of the other jars contain the N & L files which ought to
be present.
Nor do the MANIFESTs contain the useful information which is present
in the juli jar.

It would be useful to have Javadoc in the binary archive.