>> 2. Coding conventions seem to be applied ... inconsistently. Is there a
>> code style guide that I can actually follow so my code "looks right", or
>> should I just look at what's already there in the files I'm modifying
>> and take my best guess at what's appropriate?
>
> Yep. Go with the current style of the file.

Hi all

I think some documentation should be created on code style. Actually a
bit more than that I think some documentation should be written
saying.

How can someone help the tomcat initative.
What the current code style is.
What the coding standards are.
Whats the patch submission process.
Whats the documentation submission process.

Any other way people can help.  Could be called getting involved and
could be linked from the building page. It could start out on the
wiki, then once the devs are happy with it it can be transcribed into
tc documentation.

Just an idea.

Wes