On 22/10/2010 23:11, Sylvain Laurent wrote:
> How can you create a filter for bugs that are fixed in trunk, proposed to be
> fixed in tomcat 6, and waiting to be backported ? Do you use some special bug
> attribute ?

Don't know, I've never needed to. I do have saved searches for open
5.5.x, 6.0.x and 7.0.x bugs. For a list of bugs waiting to be
back-ported, see the Tomcat 6 status file.

> PS : Why not use JIRA ? It has many advantages over this aging bugzilla...

Because, to date, Bugzilla does everything we need it to. Yes, JIRA has
more features but so far we haven't found any of them compelling enough
to move.