2011/1/4 jean-frederic clere<jfcl...@gmail.com>:
On 01/04/2011 11:44 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:

It has been a while since 6.0.29 and there have been a few requests for
this on the users list. Jean-Frederic, do you have any plans for 6.0.30
at this point?

Next week :D

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

Sounds good.

FYI:  current TC 6 is configured to use commons-daemon 1.0.4 and I was
hitting a regression with that [1].

In short, [1] is a race condition between service thread and jvm
initialization thread, that caused the service to fail to start at
boot time.
I did not observe it with commons-daemon 1.0.2 that 6.0.29 release is
using, but I am not sure that it is absent there.

I'd be nice if next release of commons-daemon were available in time
for TC 6.0.30 to use it.

I think Mladen is working on that :D

Cheers

Jean-Frederic