On 01/23/2011 09:41 PM, Jeremy Boynes wrote:
The only bug remaining that impact the JSTL libraries is #46052 (locale
performance on 1.6). Henri suggested releasing in its current form which sounds
reasonable. Should we release this as 1.2.0? Is this a good version number -
should we use something like 1.2.0-beta?

This will be the first release in a long time and the first since the switch to
a Maven based build. The process is described here
        http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html

I think we need to release the parent POM first to get it in the central repo,
and then the artifacts that depend on it.

I'd volunteer to RM this but:
1) I'm not a PMC member (which I don't think matters if we get enough votes
from PMC members)
2) I'd need to update my PGP key in the WoT (somehow)
3) I've not done the above process before so will likely mess things up.

If we're ready to do this I'd suggest going for it this week.
Thoughts?

+1

Cheers

Jean-Frederic