On 3 March 2011 19:24, Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devli...@hanik.com> wrote:
> Source and Binary Packages
> http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/jdbc-pool/v1.1.0.1/
>
> Tag
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tags/JDBC_POOL_1_1_0_1/
>
> Documentation
> http://people.apache.org/~fhanik/jdbc-pool/jdbc-pool.html

Top of the page says: "Version 7.0.x, MMM d yyyy"
Bottom says Copyright © 1999-yyyy, Apache Software Foundation

Similarly, the changelog.html file in the binary archive says:

Version 7.0.x, MMM d yyyy
Tomcat JDBC Connection Pool 1.1.0.0
Copyright © 1999-yyyy, Apache Software Foundation

Note the incorrect version number.

Builds OK with Java 1.5; tests compile OK with Java 1.6.

Ant warning:

build.xml:182: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to
build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable builds

There were a lot of errors generated when I first ran the test:

    [junit] Testcase:
testHalfway(org.apache.tomcat.jdbc.test.AbandonPercentageTest):
Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Unsupported database file version or invalid file header
in file "Old database: C:\Documents and Settings\User\.h2\test.data.db
- please convert the database to a SQL script and re-create it."
[90048-129]

They went away when I deleted the directory and re-ran the test.

It would be better to create the test database in the current working
directory if possible - that should avoid the problem, as well as
making it easier to tidy up afterward.

If not possible, then the test that normally creates the database
could check for this error and recreate the database.