On 28/09/2011 10:24, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 27.09.2011 23:36, Mark Thomas wrote:
>> The proposed Apache Tomcat 7.0.22 release is now available for voting.
>>
>> It can be obtained from:
>> http://people.apache.org/~markt/dev/tomcat-7/v7.0.22/
>> The svn tag is:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/tc7.0.x/tags/TOMCAT_7_0_22/
>>
>> The proposed 7.0.21 release is:
>>
>> [ ] Broken - do not release
>> [ ] Beta   - go ahead and release as 7.0.22 Beta
>> [X] Stable - go ahead and release as 7.0.22 Stable
>
> It would be nice though to know your final analysis of BZ 51881 (Server
> incorrectly parses incoming HTTP requests and loses them) before
> publising the release.

I'm getting closer. It is, as the OP suggested, a problem with handling
async closes of comet connections (where a request on thread A triggers
the close of the comet request on thread B). I haven't quite got to the
bottom of it yet but so far the indications are this isn't something
that we'll need to do an immediate 7.0.23 for.