2011/10/31 Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>:
> 2011/10/31  <build...@apache.org>:
>> The Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder tomcat-trunk while
>> building ASF Buildbot.
>> Full details are available at:
>>  http://ci.apache.org/builders/tomcat-trunk/builds/2442
>>

>    [junit] Running org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapper
>    [junit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.682 sec
>    [junit] Test org.apache.tomcat.util.http.mapper.TestMapper FAILED
>
> There are no details wrt what test in TestMapper failed and why.

Cannot reproduce.

It probably was testPerformance(). Note the "4.682 sec" in the message above.
The performance test takes most of the time and it fails if time taken
is >= 4 sec.

Another TestMapper run in the same log file is Time elapsed: 1.422 sec.

Previous build (2441) also shows similar numbers of 1.47, 1.41 sec.

On my laptop the TestMapper tests currently take ~3,4 sec to run.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko