On 02/15/2012 04:53 AM, Costin Manolache wrote:
Uploaded another take.

For non-SSL ( JIO, and apr without ssl ) ->  SPDY just kicks in on all
connections,
this is just a short-cut for testing. I could also define a SpdyProtocol
and set it
directly on the connector - but seems too much overhead for something that
is testing/experimental.

If we are going to consider this as AJP alternative (++1) then
the SSL would definitely be handy (doesn't have to be TLS in that case,
although some contemporary JVMs might support it)
One of the major problems why users choose https over ajp for
server<->server communication is that (viable or not)

So I'm not sure how SPDY is 'customizable' for allowing different
transport layers. eg. can it use SSLv23 instead TLSv1

Regards
--
^TM