On 03/25/2012 08:15 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
On 25.03.2012 20:05, Mladen Turk wrote:
On 03/25/2012 04:00 PM, Rainer Jung wrote:
Fixed by http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=1305020&view=rev

I went through the change logs of the last three years and only very few
changes were missing, of which only one was critical, namely the one cited
above.
But I'm fine with announcing that we stop maintaining mod_jk for HTTPD 1.3 after 1.2.35.
The only problem is that then the last release can't be build. Should we provide a
"patches_to_apply_..." directory like httpd does it for important patches?

I'm fine with that.
I'll just say in the ANN that this version does not compile with 1.3 unless you
apply the r1035020. If there will be enough community interest in the future we
can either release 1.2.36 or just stop here and cleanup all the config mess
needed
for supporting both 1.3 and 2.x branches.

Regards
--
^TM