Sorry Mark,

I did not ignored moving the issue to the user list, I tried to reply on user
list email, but because I am not subscribed to there my email failed
(naturally), I do not want to subscribe to the list, as the volume of email is
pretty high.
I did not ask just question, I also send a code to solve  a problem, maybe only
me  treated this as a problem.  I just wanted to contribute back, right now my
tomcat instances are running with modification code.

Anyway if you think this as a garbage, just throw away.
Sorry for taking your time, and sorry from the whole group for disturbing

best regards.
Gunay Arslan