2012/10/1 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>:
> On 01/10/2012 07:48, Olivier Lamy wrote:
>>>
>>> The plan is to use svnpubsub.
>> Ok.
>>>
>>> The whole site is already in svn, except for subprojects that rely on Maven:
>>>
>>> 1. Taglibs
>>> 2. Maven Plugin
>> What is the svn path for both ?
>
> The main website is at:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk
>
> That maps to:
> http://tomcat.apache.org
>
> I'd expect the sub-projects to use their current URLs.
>
>> Recently I released a maven plugin to be able to commit maven site to
>> a svn location, so I can have a look at the configuration for those
>> projects.
>> Once it's done, can we go live ?
>
> Yes. Migrating the sub-projects is the only blocker.
Ok so not a problem anymore :-). Maven has now a plugin to commit web
sites to a scm  (i.e svn path)
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-scm-publish-plugin/).

Where will be the svn path for the generated content ?
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/site/trunk/docs/ ?
If yes I can setup the maven plugin and taglib to publish maven sites
here (in the correct sub directory for sure).
A question for the main web site: will it be still generated manually
or tru a buildbot (cms) mechanism ? (In such case we must use the
expaths.txt feature to not delete maven generated content).

> Mark

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com