Mark,

On 20.11.2012 11:30, Mark Thomas wrote:
On 20/11/2012 10:29, Ognjen Blagojevic wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to change JSVC version included in Tomcat to 1.0.11? One
certain bug in JSVC 1.0.10 (DAEMON-246) makes my Tomcat upgrades
unnecessery complicated.

That is a question for the users list, not the dev list.

Sorry, maybe I chose the wrong wording.

I know "it is possible" for the users to switch from default JSVC shipped with Tomcat (1.0.10) to some other version (1.0.11), but I am asking if someone of the developers "is willing" to change default JSVC version shipped with Tomcat to 1.0.11?

Issue DAEMON-246 is breaking JSVC on Redhat/CentOS 64-bit, and Debian 32-bit, which affects, I believe, a significant number of users who start Tomcat using JSVC. Therefore, I propose such a change in Tomcat dependencies.

-Ognjen