On 01/16/2013 04:53 PM, Remy Maucherat wrote:
On Wed, 2013-01-16 at 15:14 +0000, ma...@apache.org wrote:
This is untested (I don't have an OSX build of the native lib handy right now).
I'll test later today.

I'm not sure native on OS X is 100% stable, for whatever reason (due to
apparent concurrency issues with the poller once read + write polling is
used). It could depend on the APR / Tomcat Native version used and be
fixed now,

I plan to test later too, with apr 1.4.6, openssl 1.0.1c and tc-native-1.1.x.

Cheers

Jean-Frederic

 but certainly there were issues on OS X that didn't occur on
Linux (or Windows, ...) at the time. I didn't test or investigate
myself, so I don't know more than that, good luck with the testing.

Rémy