I'm a bit confused about tcnative and the various trunks and branches:

1) tcnative trunk vs. branch 1.1.x.

It seems most updates are directly done to the branch. So trunk is
outdated. On the other hand originally there were some updates to trunk
not in 1.1.x. I think this should be cleaned up. The current trunk
doesn't seem to be useful.

2) tcnative and Java classes

We still have Java classes in the tcnative branch. They neither match
with the copies maintained in the tc7 branch, nor with the ones in the
tc trunk branch. tcnative trunk does not have the Java files.

Is there any use for the copies of the Java files in the tcnative 1.1.x
branch? Otherwise I think we should remov them and check them out from
TC7 or TC trunk when rolling a tcnative release.

Note that tcnative also contains test and examples Java classes, which
are *not* also in the TC branches. Those must be kept in tcnative (or
moved to TC).

Regards,

Rainer