Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Tomcat Wiki" for change
notification.

The "GettingStarted" page has been changed by KonstantinKolinko:
http://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/GettingStarted?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

Comment:
Link to our FAQ.

   * [[http://tomcat.jaxmao.org/appdev/index.html|应用开发人员指南]] Chinese
translation of the Application Developer Guide (warning: it is for Tomcat 5,
which is an old and unsupported version)

  == Useful links ==
-  * HowTo - Some how-tos assembled here
+  * [[HowTo]] — Some how-tos assembled here
-  *
[[http://benhutchison.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/how-to-configure-tomcat-root-context/#comment-336]]
 How to make tomcat serve content from www.exampledomain.com instead of
www.exampledomain.com/examplewebapp. Basically, just make a directory inside
tomcat's webapps directory called ROOT and your content will be served to the
root domain www.exampledomain.com.
+  *
[[HowTo#How_do_I_make_my_web_application_be_the_Tomcat_default_application.3F|How
 To / How do I make my web application be the Tomcat default application?]]
— How to make tomcat serve content from www.exampledomain.com instead of
www.exampledomain.com/examplewebapp. Basically, just make a directory inside
tomcat's webapps directory called ROOT and your content will be served to the
root domain www.exampledomain.com.
   * [[http://bitnami.org/stack/tomcat|BitNami Tomcat Stack]]: Provides an
all-in-one installer, free virtual machines and cloud images for Tomcat.
   * [[http://www.turnkeylinux.org/tomcat|TurnKey Tomcat Appliance]]: Open
source installable Live CD based on Ubuntu. Features minimal footprint,
automatic security updates, SSL support and an elegant Web administration
interface.